We have had such a busy week! I haven't had a chance to post, so here is a summary. We have been at VBS every morning this week. The kids playing while I was working. We had a great time, but I have to admit I'm pretty tired today. Evie had a chest x-ray on Tuesday and was declared healthy! She has a few more days of the asthma inhaler, she is off Nasonex, and will be staying on Singulair for the rest of the summer. While we were at the pediatrician a lady hit our car with her Yukon, so our trip to the doctor was extended another hour while we waited on the police and got all that taken care of. My wonderful friends Rhonda and Mary Beth each watched a child on Wednesday afernoon so I could go get an estimate to have the Pilot repaired. Evie and Andrew were happy to go play with their friends Sydney and Luke. On Thursday we got a new family member. Eve Lenore was born weighing 5 pounds 10 ounces and measuring 19 3/4 inches long. Congratulations to Heather and Chris on their new baby girl! Phil's grandmother has been in the hospital and there is a lot of uncertainty about what the next couple of weeks will be like, so keep his family in your prayers through this stressful time. We got a sandbox from Phil's co-worker and the kids love playing in it. I think we are going to have a lazy day tomorrow to recover from this week!

Andrew playing with Anne Claire at VBS. The little ones were so cute on the playground!
Chris with baby Eve
Thanks to Dennis for the new sandbox!
No comments:
Post a Comment