Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Birthday

We spent the last few days celebrating my birthday. We went to the UT-Arkansas State game on Saturday night. I haven't been to one since we moved back to Knoxville. On Monday my mom sent me for a pedicure while she watched the kids (such a treat!)and Phil took me out to dinner. I also took Evie to the allergist on Monday where we were told she has unmanaged asthma. It was nice to hear a doctor just come right out and say it. She is on a new preventative medicine, so hopefully it will be controlled. Tonight, Kevin and Teresa took us to dinner and then brought an ice cream cake for dessert. I have such wonderful friends and family!


TN 48 Arkansas State 27

Yummy ice cream cake

The kids got a cupcake on my actual birthday and an icee tonight while we had ice cream cake

Evie is being a very brave girl and using her nebulizer again with no problems

No comments: