Sunday, July 20, 2008

Funfest

We headed about 100 miles north this weekend to enjoy Funfest. We went to see hot air balloons on Saturday morning and the kids got to see their first fireworks that night. Lots of fun!
Sprinkler in the back yard to beat the heat
Auntie Laura and Evie
Mommy and Andrew
Breakfast with the balloons
Uncle Jeremiah and Daddy taught Evie to play poker while we waited for the fireworks. She loved it! Should we be worried?

3 comments:

Fields said...

I need to remember this. That looks like something that would be fun for us in the future.

Mimi said...

With those 2 for teachers, I wouldn't be too concerned, especially when she told me she won 2 games!!!
I'm so glad the kids loved the fireworks. I enjoyed listening to Evie's little comments and it was great spending the evening with all of you (especially the travelling Andrew with his little chair.)

Mimi

Janet Morgan said...

We missed Fun Fest by going to the beach this year. Darn!! he he!! It is the event in Kingsport of the summer!! Looks like they had fun.