Friday, August 08, 2008

Name that blog

I now have a cute background on the blog thanks to my friend Janet's blog. What I am missing is a good blog title. "Our Family" is incredibly boring and bland. I'm trying to think of something that describes us and our life (without using our last name), but I'm having a tough time coming up with anything good. Maybe after some googling I'll figure out something. I'm not great in the creativity department, so if you have any suggestions please share.

4 comments:

JMBMOMMY said...

Love your new look :) Hmmm...a name....I am so not creative.....

Janet Morgan said...

Love the new blog!! I figure, I'll change occasionally since they have so many cute options!! I wish I had something creative for you -- but I don't --- as you can tell, ours isn't creative either!!

Fields said...

I want to change my background but it's been the same for so long that I'm kind of sentimental about it.

Naming is soooo hard.

Fields said...

I played around with it and found a background I like. You inspired me.