Evie looked like such a big kid dressed for soccer
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Soccer & Success
Evie had her soccer evaluations last night, and they went much better than expected. She did a great job of listening and following instructions. We do need to teach her the language though. She had no idea what they meant when she was told to "dribble" and "hustle". On the way home she was excited and asking to practice in the backyard. Her first game should be really interesting! After soccer we headed to Bruster's to celebrate Andrew's potty training success. I had been telling him all day he could have ice cream if he did a certain thing in the potty. I will save everyone the details, but it has been a long road getting to this point so we were all really excited!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay Andrew!
Yay Andrew! Yay Evie! Yay Mama Janet!
Yay! =)
You look like such a big girl, Evie. I can't wait to come watch your first game soon.
Congratulations, Andrew! We knew you could do it, Buddy.
I love you both
Mimi
Girl, I know your pain...or I knew it recently--so rejoicing with you!!!!
Post a Comment