Evie's team soccer party was supposed to have been last night at
Gatti's , and I decided to make an allergy friendly cake so she would have something to eat. However, the party got rescheduled because one of the girls' trophies was MIA. We didn't find out until Sunday morning at church that the party had been moved, so I then had a partyless cake on my hands. We loaded the kids up and went to see Nana and Granny Ani, had dinner with them, and ate part of the soccer cake. Andrew started singing Happy Birthday to Evie when I set it on the table, so we told him to sing Happy Soccer to Evie instead. It was really cute! I won't be making this cake again next weekend, so I am going to have to think of something else to take for Evie.

The partyless cake

Happy soccer to Evie

Feeding the fish in the pond behind Granny Ani's apartment
No comments:
Post a Comment