Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wasabi Fieldtrip

Evie's preschool class is studying children around the world this week, so they got to go have a Japanese lunch today. Evie was so excited to go to her favorite restaurant. A few of her friends didn't want to try the food and ended up only eating a few bites, but Evie kept trying to convince them it was really good. Even though we eat Wasabi a lot, she actually got to try something new today too. Sprite! She loved it, of course. While we were driving back to preschool Evie told me this was the best fieldtrip ever!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I can imagine Evie doing her best to get the others to eat. I'm sure she was soooo excited to be there. Glad she had a great trip.
Mimi

Fields said...

This makes me think of how she told me the other night that she feeds her babydoll steamed white rice from Wasabi. She cracks me up! I love to eat there. Maybe we can round up the kids and go one day for lunch. That will be an adventure!