Sunday, February 08, 2009

MOPS Retreat


I had a wonderful weekend away with my MOPS friends! We played on the Wii, ate, shopped, talked, played cards, and ate some more. It was so nice to take a break from my normal routine and have a couple of days with my wonderful girlfriends. I came home feeling refreshed and excited to be with my husband and children. I get plenty of girls nights out, but this extended one was much needed!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

What a beautiful picture. Where did you gals go? Glad you had a nice weekend. Bet the kids got some time in with Nana & Papa while with Daddy.
Mom

Janet Morgan said...

It was so much fun! I'm so glad we went!! Thanks for planning it all. It was great! (And thanks for not posting pictures of us playing the Wii)!

Abe said...

Wow, I certainly miss views like that living in Chicago. Beautiful!