Saturday, March 21, 2009

While I was sleeping...

The kids got to stay with Nana and Papa all last weekend while I had my surgery and got through the toughest first days. Phil stayed home all week from work to take care of us, and I really think he was looking forward to going in to work today to get some rest! Thank you all very much for the food, playdates, cards, calls, and emails...plus a very special thanks to Janet M for her quiet couch. We are so blessed to have each of you in our lives! Here are a few things the kids were up to last week:

The Barbie party @ Toys R Us
Fishing

Spring season of Soccer~ Evie scored 2 goals for her team!

Lots of play time in the backyard

Phil and the kids enjoyed lots of yummy food our friends brought over...Andrew especially loved Mrs.Rhonda's spaghetti!

1 comment:

Janet Morgan said...

Very cute pictures! And you are always welcome at my house!