Phil and I are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary today. In the past couple of years I have posted the more formal pictures, so I thought it would be fun to post the pictures of our "decorated" car. We had a lovely wedding, but this is the one aspect that we talk about the most. We can laugh now, but if you can see the look on my face I was horrified at the time. There was saran wrap, shaving cream, toilet paper, string, vaseline, and who knows what else on the outside. On the inside was paper confetti. Everywhere. When my car was broken into in Charlotte a year later, they took the stereo and left a little confetti trail through the parking lot.

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I feel like a party crasher now! So sorry!!! I hope I didn't ruin your big day!! Thanks for letting us tag along!!! It was a fun day!
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! Yea for 7 years! (You look so young in those photos!!)
Janet, we are thrilled you could come with us! Seven years ago it was all about the two of us, but now it is all about the family! Amanda, I was very young in these pictues :)
Post a Comment