Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun with Andrew

I was really concerned about how Andrew would do with Evie being gone 5 days a week. There was nothing to worry about at all. He is loving being the only child 3 days a week. I felt bad when he was a baby that he wasn't getting all the attention lavished on him that Evie had. I guess now is when I get to make up for that and give him lots of individual attention. Most mornings we just run errands but he can turn those into an adventure. The two of us are having lots of fun!

Checking out "the Tennessee man on the tower". We can't go into Walmart without stopping at this display. We went to a different Walmart and Andrew was not happy they didn't have a Lane Kiffin display.
Looking at the fountains at the Pinnacle in Turkey Creek

1 comment:

Janet Morgan said...

I'm glad he's enjoying his time with you!!!