Oh I pray you will be able to stop those treatments in the near future! Maybe you need to join us out here in the desert...breathing seems to come much easier, at least for my boys!
Very cute picture. Unfortunately, the scene is all too familiar in our house but only with Kate. Amanda, maybe we need to move out there with all our kids but I'm very unsure of those animal issues you have out there!
3 comments:
Uggh! Breathing treatments are for the birds. They sure look cute though!
Oh I pray you will be able to stop those treatments in the near future! Maybe you need to join us out here in the desert...breathing seems to come much easier, at least for my boys!
Very cute picture. Unfortunately, the scene is all too familiar in our house but only with Kate. Amanda, maybe we need to move out there with all our kids but I'm very unsure of those animal issues you have out there!
Post a Comment