When I signed up Evie for swim lessons I asked Andrew if he wanted to do them too, and he refused so I wasn't going to push the issue. He changed his tune when he saw his sister and the big kids going off the high dive. His class got to go to the regular diving board on the 7th day of class and most of them had to be dropped in, but Andrew took a flying leap off of it and asked his teacher if he could go off the big diving board next. They let him go on it the next night and he loved it. I couldn't believe he actually climbed up and jumped off twice. He looked so tiny jumping from up there. In 8 days he went from being afraid to put his face in the water to going off the high dive!

Andrew up on the high dive

Jumping down to his teacher
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you, Andrew! Can't wait to see you at the pool.
Post a Comment