Sunday, October 03, 2010

Camp Ba Yo Ca

Evie and I got to go on an overnight trip to Camp Ba Yo Ca over the weekend with girls and moms from our church. We had a great time and couldn't have asked for better weather.

Archery...love to the look on her face!
kart races
fishing
bunked down for the night with her bear~ She begged to sleep on the top bunk and was upset that her mother said no. I know my wiggly child though, and she fell out of the bottom bunk in the middle of the night, hit her face on the bed frame and her head on the wall. When she tells this story, she adds on that she now knows why her mom said no to sleeping on the top. Imagine that I am looking out for her instead of trying to be mean!

No comments: