Andrew had his first day of Kindergarten today. He was so excited that he was ready to leave the house at 7 am. The bell doesn't ring until 7:45, so that was entirely too early! Evie and Andrew were so cute hugging in the hallway at school before Evie headed off to the 2nd grade hallway. There were no tears this morning. He was excited to go to school and I knew he was in good hands. He told me he had a great day when I picked him up! He informed me that he had seven teachers but he didn't get to go outside. He knew 2 friends, which surprised me. One was from West Hills last year and one he had seen at our neighborhood pool. I asked if he saw Evie, and he told me no and reiterated that he didn't get to go outside. He must think that they will be together on the playground.
2 comments:
Yay Andrew! Drew starts tomorrow and is so excited. I can't believe they are in Kindergarten...it doesn't seem possible!
I'm glad he had a great first day! Cute picture =)
Post a Comment