Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Report Card Rewards *updated*


Both the kids have worked hard the first 9 weeks of school and brought home excellent report cards today.  "Andrew is a joy to have in the classroom" brought tears to my eyes.  I'm proud of them and want to reward them but we don't give $ for grades.  Personal choice, and if they were struggling we might feel differently.  After a little digging I found 3 places in Knoxville that offer rewards for good grades.  All of this info is from their websites/facebook pages.  We are headed to Zuma and Bruster's tomorrow after school, so I can confirm those tomorrow!  I couldn't find it in writing anywhere, but I've heard you get a free doughnut from Krispy Kreme too.  

Zuma Fun Center *confirmed*
FREE Tokens for Grades
We appreciate good students! Bring in your current, original report card for FREE Tokens*!
A = 3 Tokens
B = 2 Tokens
*20 Tokens Maximum
Chuck E. Cheese believes in the value of a good education. Have your child bring in their most recent report card and they will receive FREE tokens for good grades.
Valid only with a food purchase. Up to 15 tokens maximum per child. All grading systems accepted.
Bruster’s Knoxville *negative at Cedar Bluff*  The manager said they have never given sundaes to kids for good grades.  Makes me wonder who is running their facebook page?!


If you bring your child's report card to any of our Knoxville locations, they can get a FREE dirt or dino Sundae, just for making honor roll!
 Fun at Zuma!
We bought Bruster's anyway

No comments: