Our first stop was Animal Kingdom. We skipped this on our last trip, and I wasn't convinced that I would love it this time around either. I was very wrong. We loved the safari ride and the Lion King show. I thought it would be like going to the zoo, but it was way better!
The family with Expedition Everest in the background
Giraffes on the safari tour. This was one of our very favorite things at Disney!
Elephants. Evie loved the baby elephant!
Ready to go on a safari
Loved the Lion King show!




1 comment:
I am SOOOO glad you decided to go to Animal Kingdom this year! It is an experience like none other. We try to go every time, even if it just for half a day. The safari is worth the trip to the park! Glad to see the pictures of the trip and so happy to hear you had a great time at Disney!!
Post a Comment