Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Priceless day

Today has been such a great day! Andrew and I dropped Evie off at preschool this morning and headed over to the Honda dealership. While we waited for our van to be ready, we walked around and looked at all the new cars. Andrew's favorite part of the cars were the wheels. We loved the '07 Pilot...I may have to really look at getting one of those next year. After the van was finished we headed to Super Target and hit the jackpot twice! I found a sugar cookie mix that is milk, egg, wheat, and gluten free, so now I can make cookies with my kids. That has been something from my childhood that I have been a little sad I couldn't do with Evie and Andrew. I also found Jelly Belly's that you could get by the pound, so we bought 1/3 pound of chocolate pudding jelly beans as potty treats for Evie. I was so excited when we left the store! After preschool we headed into the backyard since it was sunny and 60. The kids played so well together and Evie told me, "Wow! You are the best bubble blower ever!" A huge compliment from a toddler. So tonight I will thank God for innocent children, beautiful days, and soapy bubbles.

No comments: