Those two words perfectly describe this week. The kids got pink eye on Sunday, so they stayed home with Daddy from the Superbowl party. Such a good husband to let me go socialize! So they went to the doctor on monday morning and were also diagnosed with sinus infections (both of them) and an ear infection for Evie. That meant 7 days of eye drops and 10 days of antibiotics. Yuck! I got sick with tonsilitis on Monday night. The kids woke up crying in the middle of the night and I seriously couldn't get out of bed. Daddy was not too happy about having to dispense Tylenol at 2 am. I called in for back-up on Monday, so Mimi came to save the day. God knew what he was doing when he created grandmothers! We have watched lots of movies this week. Evie loves Cinderella now and they both liked Thomas the Train. Evie ran around with a blanket on her head saying she was a "wedding day" instead of saying she was a bride. Too cute! Today I went back to the doctor because I still wasn't feeling great. 10 hours after a steroid shot I am finally starting to feel better. 
Sleepy Andrew with his blanky---Yes, his sheets are pink, but we have changed them a lot this week to keep pink eye from spreading so we broke out Evie's old crib sheets.
Evie using a blanket as her veil so she could be a "wedding day"
No comments:
Post a Comment