Phil used to think I was insane for buying gifts a year in advance, but after six years he is used to it and has come to appreciate it. I have Christmas presents, birthday presents, lunchboxes, and more stashed in the house that I have gotten great deals on by shopping the clearance racks. Target is one of my favorite places to find a bargain, and they didn't disappoint today with their 90% off sale on Easter merchandise. My kids don't read this blog, so I can share what I got them for Easter next year and the year after that too. Four baskets, two chicks, princess eggs, and a Minnie and Mickey for less than $6 (yes, that means regular price was $57.90)!

Easter 2009

Easter 2010~These were just too cute. Their bunny ears un-velcro and flop down.
2 comments:
A lady after my own heart...except you get ALOT more done in one day than me! And with much less whining :)
I hope you do better than your "teacher" in remembering you have the gifts instead of finding them later and saying "Oh, yeah!"
Mimi
Post a Comment