Our church held its annual scholarship consignment sale this week. It is a lot of work for so many people, but I love it! The shoppers gets some great deals on clothes, the consignors make a little money, and the preschool is able to offer scholarships from the money raised. I always find tons of cute dresses for Evie. Poor Andrew only got two pairs of shorts, but boys are just hard on clothes and most boys probably have fewer clothes to begin with. By working 12 hours I got to shop the
pre-sale before the public, but I ended up buying more stuff at the half price sale. Evie has already modeled all 31items I bought for her. She is such a girly-girl!

My purchases from the pre-sale

My purchases from the half off sale
1 comment:
I cannot believe you got all of that at the half off sale!!!!!!! I can't wait until next year. I really wish we had a fall sale!
Post a Comment