I took Andrew shopping with his birthday money this morning at Toys R Us. This was the first time I had taken him somewhere and given him an amount to spend, so I wasn't sure how it would go. He did great! He narrowed his choices down to a Cars speedway or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse lego set. Of course he wanted both, but he acted like such a big boy when I told him he had to choose one. He also saw a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse lunch box as soon as we walked into the store that he just had to have, so I think he was sticking with the Mickey theme. After shopping we went to Sonic to get his free birthday kid's meal, and he was so excited that our car hop was on roller skates. He thought that was just the greatest thing!
Thanks Granny Ani and Mamaw& Papaw
Mommy and Andrew had lots of fun playing with the new Micky lego set
3 comments:
Gotta love birthdays and the pile of toys that comes with :) Fun! Micah has the spiderman scooter too--so fun to watch him ride :) Just love your cute little family...you are such a good mommy!
He is too cute! By the way...I like his shirt!
How fun!!!! It looks like he did great!!!
Post a Comment