Halloween has turned into a huge week long party for my kids this year! We took Andrew to the Harvest Festival at church. Phil got to spend a few minutes with us before brass rehearsal, but I was on my own for the rest of it. Andrew was so well behaved and had a great time with his friends. I think he enjoyed being an only child for the afternoon! Mimi took Evie to the zoo while we were at church. They went to see the animals in the afternoon, ate dinner, and then trick or treated at Boo @ the Zoo. So busy, and we still have preschool parties, pumpkin carving, and trick or treating on Friday.

Lovin' his pumpkin suit
He ate a hot dog like a big boy for the first time
The pumpkin and his friends Abby Cadabby and Cinderella having dinner
Checking out every inch of the firetruck
Fun on the slide
Mimi and Evie dressed as Tinker Bell
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. Andrew dressed as a pumpkin in the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Wow -- all I say is wow......
Andrew is still the most adorable little pumpkin. I'm glad he had a good time at the Festival.
Big tink & Little Tink had a great day together enjoying the animals & trick or treating (I collected treats for Andrew.) Thanks, Mom, for letting us go to the zoo.
Mimi
Post a Comment