Piggy banks with cents by EvieEvie's preschool class has been learning about money this week. She and Andrew were playing in her room while I was folding laundry and I caught this conversation when I peeked in on them.
Andrew: Can I have that baby?
Evie: It costs 10 dollars. Do you want to buy it? Your wife will be mad if you spend that much money.
I laughed so hard when I heard it. I have no idea where she heard this, but I don't think it was from her parents. Poor Andrew already told us that he doesn't want to get married, and this might just seal the deal.
3 comments:
That's pretty funny! I'm sure that conversations like that are only going to continue :) Very cute!
That is one of the funniest comments I have ever heard from a child. Oh my.
Omg, that is soooo funny!!!!!!
Post a Comment