Sunday, April 05, 2009

Soccer and Egg Hunt

Wow, I can't believe I have neglected the blog for over 2 weeks now. My only defense is that I am exhausted just by being mommy all day right now. I finally got to see Evie in action on Saturday with her spring soccer team. She's loving it! Check out the video below of her celebration ritual...every time she scores a goal she runs straight to her coach for a high five. After the game we headed to our Sunday School Easter egg hunt. The kids had a great time, and Evie wanted to make sure this was going to become an annual event.




Andrew went straight for these bushes and methodically picked up all the eggs down the row
Evie ran all over the yard, running past eggs at her feet just to pick up one she spotted

3 comments:

Janet Morgan said...

Looks like a fun day!!!

MaryBeth said...

I love the family picture! Hope all is going well with your recovery.

Mimi said...

Look at the colors the kids are wearing. Ok - Evie's second favorite color is pink and Andrew's is definitely green. Mom looks best in this shade of blue. Sorry, don't know about Dad's favorite color; but he matches Andrew. Is a great pic.
Mimi