Saturday, August 11, 2007
Lydia's Baby Shower
My friend Janet and I hosted a baby shower for our good friend Lydia today. It was a really wonderful shower and I think the mommy-to-be had a great time. We did a rubber ducky theme that turned out really cute. I will post pictures when I get some. I forgot to take my camera :( If you have read the previous post about baby Soapy you are probably wondering why we didn't go crazy with the pink at the shower. Stanley and Lydia got a big surprise on Thursday when they had a second ultrasound and baby Sophie is actually a baby BOY. We had to make some last minute changes, but it was just an excuse to go shopping and pick out cute things all over again. We are very excited that William is going to have a baby brother and you guys know I have a weakness for baby boys...they are just so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment