Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Playdate and a little nest

We met our friends this morning at Chuck E Cheese to play games. We had a talk in the car that we were going to stick together and walk. They did great at both of those for the first 45 minutes. Even after I let them go their separate ways they were very well behaved. This was the first time I had taken both of them alone, so I was nervous that they would take off running in opposite directions. It took an hour and a half to go through 80 tokens, and they loved every minute of it. Andrew has been fighting against his nap for awhile and today just flat out refused to get in bed. He was exhausted from his big morning and we have church tonight, so a nap wasn't optional today. I made him a little nest of blankets and pillows on the floor beside his bed. He curled up and went sound asleep.

Andrew picked one mole to whack over and over

Evie loved this monster truck!

Evie liked putting the puck into her goal slot, so Andrew won big time

So sweet! He put his sock on his arm before he went to sleep...don't know why.

No comments: