Around Evie's 3rd birthday she became obsessed with Sleeping Beauty, so I have been waiting to find out if Andrew would go through a similar phase and what it would be that he just loved. Last month he discovered Cars and now quotes the movie and keeps a Lighting McQueen with him almost all the time. He told us earlier this week that his name is now Mater. It is a really cute movie that is perfect for a little boy who has always loved everything on four wheels. Thankfully, my children have chosen movies and characters that I also like. Watching and talking about Barney or Elmo daily may have just pushed me over the edge!
1 comment:
Ethan also LOVES the movie Cars. He will walk into the living room and say, "Movie?" If I tell him we are not going to watch a movie he will go on further to "vrmm, vrmm". It was a natural fit for Ethan too since he loves all cars.
Post a Comment