Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Amanda to:
Open the 4th picture folder on my computer
Choose the 4th picture in that file
Explain the picture
Tag 4 people to do the same


This picture is from 1/13/08. Evie is the princess and Andrew is her prince. He is being a great brother by playing along and dancing with her in the living room.





I tag Bridgette, Mary Beth, Celena, and Cynthia

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I discovered that Evie likes to play out the princess stories and Andrew is always her prince. Mimi, on the other hand, always gets to be the evil witch! One day Andrew was taking a nap & when it was time for the princess to be awakened by a kiss, there was no prince... so after making her believe she would have to just stay asleep until Andrew woke up, I filled the prince role much to her delight.