Tuesday morning we headed back to the Magic Kingdom and watched the MK welcome again. We rode the train to Frontierland and started going on rides again. The kids were so excited to not have to wait at all for the first hour. We went into Toontown to meet Mickey and Minnie and the kids rode their first rollercoaster, giggling the whole time. We had lunch reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table and on our way to the castle we just happened to run into her stepsisters in Belle's garden and got to meet them and Lady Tremaine. Lunch was an incredible experience. We got to have our pictures made with Cinderella and then went up the castle stairs to the dining hall. The chef came out and let us choose dishes that would work for the kids. We were there for two hours and got to meet Snow White, Mary Poppins, Aurora, and Belle. The girls got wands and the boys got swords plus they both got wishing stars. Evie loved meeting all the princesses, but Andrew wasn't crazy about getting hugs or pictures with them. Snow White tried to give him a hug, and he showed her his sword. It was too funny. This was probably our favorite meal of the whole trip. I had to call 180 days in advance at 7 am on the dot to get this reservation because it is nearly impossible to get in, but I am so glad I did. After lunch we headed back to our resort to let the kids get some rest. Phil and I went to Downtown Disney to check out the shops and Kevin and Teresa went to see the Osborne Lights at Hollywood Studios when we got back.
Evie with Cinderella in her castle
1 comment:
Janet,
I love your Disney posts! It looks (and sounds!) like you guys had an amazing time! I'm jealous...
Post a Comment